Posted in Recipes By Georgie Massey
This is an amazing recipe. A big thank you to the guys at Before You Speak for this one
Make sure to check out their Instagram page for more great recipes and more awesome content
50g buckwheat flour, or flour of choice.
30g almond meal
100g plain greek yoghurt
1 large egg, cracked and whisked
50ml egg whites (I use @pureggandlifeplus )
20g honey, or sweetener of choice.
1-2 tsp each; cinnamon, all spice, nutmeg.
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 sachet of Before You Speak coffee Cinnamon Spice
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius, fan-forced.
2. ln a large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients and stir to combine.
3. Whisk through the egg, egg whites, Greek yoghurt and honey and continue stirring until all ingredients are combined.
4. Pour batter across 5 muffin holes and bake for 15-20 minutes.
5. Devour one while it's warm, or allow to cool before frosting.
Makes: 5 large muffins
Macros: 122 calories, 4F/14C/8P
0 customer responses
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in
“Really! Don’t Settle for Less! All Products Are In Stock – Unless Marked Out of Stock”