Posted in Recipes By Georgie Massey
Whenever i have time I like to get as creative as possible in the kitchen to make some awesome protein treats. I'm really proud of this one and I'm excited to share it with the AAA fitfam.
This is definitely my best recipe yet!
4 cups Freedom Foods gluten free rice puff cereal
1/2 cup sugar free maple syrup
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
5g Psyllium Husk (for some added fiber)
1/2 cup Hydroxy Ripp (Vanilla flavour)
I made my own healthy chocolate for the topping, however I might use Vitawerx chocolate next time..
A pinch of salt
1. Pour rice puffs into a large bowl. Add sugar free maple syrup, Peanut Butter, Hyrdroxy Ripp and salt.
2. Combine (I used my hand to kneed it all together like dough)
3. Spoon batter into a prepared baking dish. Spread evenly into a pan with a spatula.
4. If using chocolate, spread melted chocolate over the top evenly.
5. Set in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
Once the rice puffs have set, you can chomp away at your delicious rice puff treats!
Just make sure to keep them refrigerated.
0 customer responses
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in
“Really! Don’t Settle for Less! All Products Are In Stock – Unless Marked Out of Stock”