CHAOS & PAIN - CANNIBAL CARNA BCAA (30 SERVE)
Amino acids- they seem kinda passe, right? Why take amino acids when you can just chug some protein, because after all, isn’t that what protein’s made of?
Well, smarty pants, it’s because certain amino acids can push you harder and farther through a workout. They can fill the gaps between meals when you’re sipping a jug of water at work and want that water to taste like candy and fuel your muscle growth.
Cannibal Carna is jammed with exactly what you need to enhance recovery and maximize hypertrophy using Instamino™ in a light, refreshing drink that rocks the golden 4:1:1 ratio of BCAAs.
WHAT'S IN IT
- Potassium- is one of the most important elements of fluid present inside every living cell. His most important functions include regulation of water and mineral management of the system, participation in the proper transmission of nerve impulses and in protein synthesis. Insufficient potassium supply often results in impaired muscular strength and thus less effective training. For proper operation of muscle cells it is necessary to maintain their proper hydration, ability to stimulate under the influence of nerve stimuli, as well as sufficient nutrition. Many studies have shown that decreased potassium levels are manifested through increased nervousness, concentration disorders, impaired reaction to stimuli and a general sense of fatigue and weariness. For this reason, supplementing the diet with this component is very important, especially for physically active people.
- L-Leucine - affects the synthesis of skeletal muscles in several ways: increases the secretion of insulin, a powerful anabolic present in our body, affects the protein kinase S6 activity, accelerates the phosphorylation of the binding protein eIf4E and affects the degree of binding between proteins (eIF) 4E and eIF4G. All this, despite complicated sound and naming, boils down to a very simple assertion - Leucine increases the degree and speed of protein utilization for muscle building.
- L-Isoleucine - the supply of large quantities of Leucine causes a reduction in the level of the remaining two amino acids: Isoleucine and Valine, which is why it is so important to use all three compounds together. In addition, Isoleucine is classified as glucogenic amino acids, ie those that the body can easily and quickly transform into the energy necessary for its functioning. This means that we will be able to not only train longer and more intensively, but also to regenerate faster.
- L-Valine - its presence in this combination, owes not only to the aforementioned need to administer all three BCAA amino acids together but also to reduce central nervous system fatigue. In addition, as with the other two amino acids, it is easily converted into the energy consumed by working muscles and thus allows to save glycogen stores accumulated in the liver.
- L-Glutamine - one of the most important amino acids involved, inter alia, in the process of muscle tissue regeneration. It is recommended in particular to physically active people who are looking for a safe way to improve post-workout regeneration. It also helps in maintaining a positive nitrogen balance, which is necessary for the smooth occurrence of anabolic processes. It affects many aspects that have an impact on the effects achieved by the athlete (both in the form of gains in muscle mass and strength). Thanks to a convenient powder form, you can easily choose a dose for individual needs.
- Beta Alanine - belongs to the organic chemical compounds from the group of amino acids, the structural isomer of alpha -alanine, or the basic amino acid protein. It belongs to the so-called β-amino acids, in which the amino group is located on the β-carbon in relation to the carboxyl group. β-alanine is a component of the carnosine dipeptide (β-alanyl-L histidine), whose biosynthesis depends on the availability of β-alanine as a substrate. Carnosine buffers the pH drop associated with with the formation of lactic acid in the muscles during exercise. Therefore, the intake of β-alanine reduces physical reduction. Furthermore, β-alanine is a component of other biologically active compounds, e.g. pantothenic acid, balenin peptides (β-alanyl-1-methyl-L-histidine) and anserine (β-alanyl-3-methyl-L-histidine).
- Vitasport (Tart Cherry)™ - supplies phytonutrients from Montmorency cherries. Natural compounds act synergistically to increase the antioxidant strength. Anthocyanins are strong compounds responsible for the red color of fruits and vegetables. Anthocyanins and phenols contained in the extract provide a strong antioxidant and regenerative effect. It effectively reduces the amount of free radicals in the body and promotes healthy cardiovascular system.
For best results take one to two (1-2) scoops with six to eight (6-8) ounces of cold water before, during or after workout.