VMI SPORTS – KXR ORIGINAL Intense Energy Pre-workout
VMI SPORTS – KXR ORIGINAL
KXR pre-workout contains a blend of best-in-class ingredients to fuel your workouts and training program. From increased energy, to improved muscle strength, & extending your endurance, KXR is primed to support every type of athlete & fitness journey. Whether you’re just starting out or a seasoned trainer, take your workouts to the next level with KXR pre-workout!
VMI Sports KXR original features a unique tri-blend of 3 unique sources of Caffeine including Infinergy®. KZR Original Preworkout has time released energy & NO CRASH.
The KXR formula is loaded with 3.2 g of beta-alanine & 1.5g Taurine to help significantly amplify muscle power and performance while training, and 300mg of Theobromine to support muscle pumps.
KXR is also infused with an additional 150 mg of elevATP®, a natural combination of ancient peat and apple polyphenols clinically shown to increase levels of endogenous ATP. This means more energy in the muscle cell, and therefore pushing more weight.
For increased Focus & Cognition support, KXR® is enhanced with 500mg of VitaCholine® from Albion® , and 3mg of Huperzine. Huperzine are thought to work by increasing production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that’s crucial for helping nerve cells send signals.
- Extreme High Stim Pre workout
- Intense Energy & Focus
- Maximises Athletic Performance
- Improves Muscular Pumps
- Boost Focus & Energy Levels
WHAT’S IN IT?
Niacin is a form of Vitamin B3. Vitamin B3 is found in many foods including yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains.
- Niacin promotes health in the nervous system, digestive system, skin, hair and eyes.
- Niacin has long been used to increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or the “good,” cholesterol. HDL cholesterol helps sweep up low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or the “bad,” cholesterol, in your bloodstream.
- Niacin also helps improve liver function, metabolize food, and helps your adrenal glands produce sex and stress hormones.
- Niacin is also known for increasing blood circulation.
- Blond et al. discovered in 20 men without diabetes but with dyslipidemia, 2g niacin supplementation over the course of eight weeks promoted a reduction in triglycerides (28%) and VLDL (68%) while increasing HDL cholesterol (17%).
Cobalamin (B12) may be the most popular of the B vitamins. Indeed, B12 does help with energy as well as oxygen transport and nervous system function.
- In B12-deficient athletes and ill persons, supplementation with B12 enhances endurance.
- Required for the formation of hemoglobin and prevents pernicious anemia.
- Involved in the replication of DNA.
Caffeine is the world’s most popular supplement. It is capable of many things, including increasing metabolic rate and thermogenesis, boosting fat oxidation, enhancing pain tolerance, and improving athletic performance.
- One study in trained athletes found improved power output (7%) and total work performed (8.5%) compared to placebo. More power and more work equals more gains.
- Supplementation with 400mg caffeine (the amount in RIPTX) has been found to increase thermogenesis by 300 Calories per day – potentially eliminating an entire day’s worth of calories over a 1 week span.
- Can improve endurance performance up to 40%.
Infinergy Dicaffeine Malate
Infinergy provides all of the same great benefits as caffeine anhydrous. However, it’s specialized form with malic acid affords it the benefit of having no crash or jitters.
- Adrenaline, fat oxidation, performance, no crash! elevATP®, a natural combination of ancient peat and apple polyphenols clinically shown to increase levels of endogenous ATP. This means more energy in the muscle cell, and therefore pushing more weight.
elevATP®, a natural combination of ancient peat and apple polyphenols clinically shown to increase levels of endogenous ATP. This means more energy in the muscle cell, and therefore pushing more weight.
Serving size : 1 scoop (9g)
Servings per Container: 30
Mix 1 scoopsdepending on tolerance in 400-500ml of cold water. Consume 15-20 minutes before training. Do not consume more than 1 serving per day. Store in a cool, dry place below 30°C. Do not expose to excessive heat or moisture.